- Comes with 'paint-your-own Willie' 3d printed model
- Exclusive green variant edition
- Limited to 500 copies
The sonic auter that is Willie J Healey brings us his new album 'Twin Heavy', pressed to grass-green vinyl with an exclusive, paintable hand-cast 3D model of Willie from the cover artwork that spins on the turntable.
The record channels icons like Joe Jackson, Elvis Costello and Roddy Frame, matching eloquent, literate and sharp-witted lyrics with a melodic streak that touches upon all of the great decades of pop history.
Signed to Felix White's (The Maccabees) label YALA! Records in 2018 he's gained fans in the likes of Alex Turner, Jamie T and Orlando Weeks.
The album was recorded with producer / drummer Loren Humphreys (The Last Shadow Puppets, Florence + The Machine, Tame Impala) in Eastborne in just nine days. Recording to tape certainly isn’t too common these days, but as the album proves, it added to its loose, easy-going vibe and is perfectly fitting for Willie’s esoteric nature.
Please note Blood Records is a pre-ordering platform, this record is due for release on August 7th 2020. All images for illustrative purposes, final product may differ.
Campaign Update: Campaign complete and all records shipped.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device