- Worldwide exclusive one-off pressing
- Comes on 12″ picture disc
- Zoetrope ‘dick-ture disc’ artwork by Drew Tetz
- Hand-numbered on a first-come-first-served basis
The 2013 debut album from The Fat White Family, Champagne Holocaust, is a mix of deranged country blues and seedy Floyd referencing tunes. For the first time we bring you this ground-breaking masterpiece on zoetrope picture disc with artwork from Drew Tetz.
The album confronts British modernity head-on, depicting sordid sexual encounters, confronting child abuse scandals and of course the twisted fantasy of ‘Bomb Disneyland’.
First released in 2013 on Trashmouth Records with original artwork by Robert Rubbish, Fat White Family’s debut sits perfectly against a backdrop of social destruction.
As always the records will come hand-numbered on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that Blood Records is a pre-ordering platform and the record will ship once pressed. All images for illustrative purposes, final product may differ.
Campaign Update: Campaign complete and all records shipped.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device